? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 9, 2009

Miley*s Journal ....(Tuesday)

I am so psyched ! It*s almost time for me to take my driver*s test . Finally , an end to the long nightmare of begging for rides from Dad or (even worse !)Jackson . But first , i have to practice driving-and that means i*ve to get behind the wheel with Dad at my side . Yikes... More later..

Okay , it*s later.I*m curled up in bed , drinking a soothing cup of hot choclate and thanking my LUCKY STARS that i made it home in one piece . First , I started to back out of the driveway aNd Dad yelled , "Wait! Hold on ! Dagnabbit , not so fast!"

0 comments: