? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 9, 2009

Miley*s Journal (Wednesday)

Of course , I was going , like ,one mile per hour ! When i finally finally got on the road , he talked the whole time , like this:"Hey,bud,there*s a stop sign coming up.Yeah,I know it*s a block away,just wanted to make sure you saw it.Watch the car to your left.Slow down a little.Now you*re going too slow.Oops,too fast again.There*s a curve coming up,watch out.Is your turn signal still on?"I won*t even try to describe what he said when i was practicing my parallel parking! Dads.What are you gonna do? Oh,well,my test is coming up soon and then i*ll be free to hit the road! I can*t wait! The good news is that taking my driving test can*t be any more stressful than learning to drive with my dad!

0 comments: